Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Distractions


I'm so distracted this week; I've got so many projects going on - I'm not really sure where to begin. Kennedale News has to be at the printers by Wednesday (this is Tuesday and I haven't created the file yet), Kennedale Racing needs to be at the printers by next week [not even started on the March edition yet] and my other websites need tending.

On top of that I've a health concern going on; skin cancer (small and treatable) but the medicine omg - has horrible side effects......[If you are a praying person, please add me to your prayer list].

What do you do when you're over extended and needing to focus?
Here's a pic of one of the stories that will run in Kennedale News, this week. It's about a "Donkey Basketball Game" at the jr high. It was hilarious. The people that participated were from city government and the school district.







1 comment:

  1. Dang! Cancer sucks, no matter how small. I'll pray for ya!

    On another note...it looks as though we might see a change in the NBA...LOL!

    ReplyDelete